Thursday, October 21, 2010
Hmmmm?
So I haven't really decided yet why I wanted to do this, and I am not sure exactly how well I am gonna like it, lol. But we are giving it a shot! This week feels like it has been dragging on horribly slow and I am glad tomorrow is Friday and should start a great weekend :) Wells is coming home tomorrow so I am sure that they will be having some sort of party this weekend and I am excited to hang out with everybody. Matt will be home next Friday and I am taking the day off to go get him at the airport. His flight lands at 7:50 a.m. Now I can't figure out why whenever it seems like I get a day off I still seem to be waking up at normally working time. But I don't mind because I am very excited to go get him and have him home for the weekend. He gets to be home for Halloween and I am very excited about that! We are gonna have a great Halloween and hopefully I can get tons of pictures of all the fun things we are going to do. I know we are going to be with his family some of the night then going to be with my family, then the rest we are gonna be at his house because...... they are having a party! lol surprise! ha ha It should be a great time!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment